PRE-ENROLLMENT INFORMATION & PRE-ENROLLMENT FORM
Please read the following information and then complete and submit the “Pre-Enrollment Information” form.
- This form is for pre-enrolling your child, or children, in the Good Earth Kindergarten classroom,1st grade classroom, or 2nd grade classroom for 2016-2017 school year.
- If you have younger children that will be eligible to attend Good Earth in future years but will not be ready to enroll in school for the 2016-2017 school year, please submit the child’s name and date of birth, then please select “Child will be Pre-K in 2016-2017″or you may select “N/A”
- (Please note: Once the charter school is open, younger siblings of children already enrolled in Good Earth will have priority placement during future open enrollment periods.)
- Pre- Enrollment*, per PA Charter School Law, is a non-binding intention to enroll your child/children in Good Earth charter School.
- Pre- Enrollment*, per PA Charter School Law, cannot guarantee a seat for any child in the charter school.
- (Please note: There will be a formal enrollment process after the school’s charter has been approved; that is the time when a child is awarded a seat in the school or potentially placed on a waiting list.)
- Pre- Enrollment*, per PA Charter School Law, does not affect your eligibility to enroll your child in any public, private, or charter school at any time.
- Pre- Enrollment*, per PA Charter School Law, indicates an interest on the part of the parent or guardian to consider formal enrollment once the school’s charter has been approved.
- Pre-Enrollment* demonstrates parental and community support for this particular charter school. This demonstration of support and community interest is of critical importance towards obtaining formal approval of the school’s charter.